The preliminary program is now published.
Dear participants, it is our pleasure to announce that the venue for the IndustrialIoT conference will be held in Fortune Hotel (Guangwu Hoteô) No.603, Tianhe Road, Guangzhou, China.
Please note that the conference will be held in "Meeting Room 5" and conference gala dinner will be in Fortune Restaurant on 5th floor. You can find more information here.
EAI International Conference on Industrial IoT Technologies and Applications
Welcome to 2016 International Conference on Industrial IoT Technologies and Applications (IndustrialIoT 2016), to be held on March 24-26, 2016 in Guangzhou, China. The conference is organized by the EAI (European Alliance for Innovation).
In recent years, the widespread deployment of wireless sensor networks, industrial cloud, industrial robot, embedded computing and inexpensive sensors has facilitated industrial Internet of Things (IndustrialIoT) technologies and fostered some emerging applications (e.g., product lifecycle management). IndustrialIoT is the direct motivation and drive for the industrial upgrading (e.g., implementing smart factory of Industrie 4.0).
With the support of all kinds of emerging technologies, IndustrialIoT is capable of continuously capturing information from various sensors and intelligent units, securely forwarding all the data to industrial cloud centers, and seamlessly adjusting some important parameters via a closed loop system. Also, IndustrialIoT can effectively detect failures and trigger maintenance processes, autonomously reacting to unexpected changes in production. However, we are still facing some challenges, for example, it is very difficult to capture, semantically analyze and employ data in a coherent manner from heterogeneous, sensor-enabled devices (e.g., industrial equipment, assembly lines, and transport trucks) owing to the lack of measurement tools, collection protocols, standardized APIs and security guidelines.
The aim of the conference is to stimulate interaction and convergent among researchers active in the areas of control, communications, industrial robot, industrial cloud, smart sensors and actuators, informatics, mobile computing, and security. All topics are in the context of the IndustrialIoT.
The topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
· Efficient communication protocols for industrial IoT systems
· Industrial cloud & industrial big data
· Distributed control and optimization of industrial IoT systems
· Cyber-physical approach for Industrial IoT systems
· Industrial wireless networks for industrial IoT systems
· Security and privacy issues in industrial IoT systems
· Software methodology in industrial IoT systems
· Architectures of industrial IoT systems
· Industrial IoT applications, e.g., smart grid, smart factory, and logistics
· WirelessHART applications in industrial IoT systems
· Cloud-assisted robots
· Modeling, simulation and experiment for industrial IoT